- Individuals with disabilities.
- Young people with addiction problems.
- Older people at risk of social exclusion.
- People suffering from chronic diseases.
- Victims of domestic violence.
- People at risk of exclusion due to their sexuality.
- Orphaned or vulnerable children.
- Indigenous people.
- Immigrants and refugees.
- Relatives linked to these groups.
- Workers involved with these groups.
Who can apply to ‘House to Grow’ for our programs and scholarships?
- Associations that support these groups.
- Linked Centers.
We want to tell you a story
Thanks to our sponsors and partners