Which mug would you buy?
We sell you this mug
We give 7% of the benefits of this mug to children with disabilities, so they smile every day
We believe in a social commitment shared with business, citizens and other social agencies. We develop different levels of collaboration with businesses, always looking for a relationship in which we all win. We have many attractive value propositions that we can explore together.
What is a CSR?
Corporate Social Responsibility is an active and voluntary contribution to social, economic and environmental improvement by businesses, in order to improve their competitive position, value and social worth.
Make us your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program and become our sponsor.
Why do you need a CSR?
Let that your brand message touches hearts
of consumers prefer to buy from businesses that support social causes.
of global consumers tend to switch to brands associated with a good cause, when faced with similar quality and price.
say that they are willing to pay more to companies that return value to society.
- Make us your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program and become our sponsor
- Know our projects and choose to finance the one you like.
- Have us for your goods or services.
- Contribute to our cause with a donation.
- Involve your employees – corporate volunteering.
- Promote our events. Help us reach your clients – marketing with cause.
- Buy our social cohesion products and use them as Christmas gifts, special events or as a promotion of your campaigns.
- Recommend us to your customers and collaborators
- Hire our services as personal development experts for your business activities (business coaching, training, seminars, conferences, workshops).
- Loyalty to your customers.
- You can reduce the amount you spend in marketing expenses.
- You can deduct your donations.
- You will get visibility of your brand throughout the campaign in (posters, brochures, T-shirts, media announcements, social media).
- Link your brand with an organization that believes in personal development and supports social cohesion causes. This will improve your image with your workers, customers and suppliers.
- You will gain social recognition.
- Improve your corporate image.
- Involve your workers as part of “Team Building”.