Unleash your full potential with Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
We don’t just train, we transform lives
90% of top performers have high Emotional Intelligence (EQ). It is widely considered an indicator of professional and personal performance and is considered one of the top soft skills to master.
EQ can generally be defined as understanding one’s own emotions and the emotions of others. Having a high EQ means you are able to navigate through tough situations and engage with stakeholders much more effectively.
Achieve your career and personal goals in a shorter amount of time
What’s in it for you?
- Understand the social neuroscience of emotions and EQ.
- Expand your knowledge of emotional patterns in yourself and others.
- Learn how to read body language and facial expressions.
- Understand how different cultures respond to and display emotions.
- Build more effective relationships with and outside of the workplace.
- Know how to influence others and become an inspiring leader.
- Learn tools to lead and motivate others to create a high performing team.
- Manage stress, overcome challenging situations and defuse conflict.
You will learn through
Companies that invest in employee personal development have an average 24% higher profit than those that don’t.
Companies with great learning and personal development culture increase revenue 4X.
The reason for losing customers and clients are 70% Emotional Intelligence related (e.g. didn’t like company’s customer service).
One-day EQ transformational workshop
‘Techniques of High Impact‘ hinges on the latest advances and understanding about the working of our brain, especially how it processes information, creates thought and facilitates change by convening physical, emotional and mental connections.
Add to your corporate social responsibility portfolio
Add to your corporate social responsibility portfolio, you are making a positive social impact! Your investment is directed to our programs help children and women in need. Learn more about our projects.
The house to grow book
Tell us your honest thoughts of the course in a 2-minute video and earn yourself a soft copy of ‘How to Create an Amazing Life‘.